AAG is looking for a full time Senior Data Analyst with strong data visualization skills for an opportunity with the Department of Defense in Norfolk, VA. The Data Analyst will collaborate with a diverse program team to provide expertise to Public Sector Agencies. Fantastic work/life balance on long-term engagements, assisting Public Sector Agencies become audit ready, improve their internal control environment, and standardize business processes.
Join a growing, team-oriented firm, focused on both personal and professional growth- while delivering first-class services to our Government clients.
- Experience managing data sets with multiple data types for analysis;
- Experience using Microsoft Access to include creating reports, forms, and queries;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment in support of client requirements;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Availability: 2 weeks.
- Current, active Secret Level Security Clearance.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: PPBE cycle; budget formulation, execution and/or financial management, particularly in a DoD organization;
- Experience using the Navy Working Capital Fund;
- Experience using CFMS-C and its Business Intelligence.
- Experience using STARS, SABRS or ERP.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel including VBA;
- Experience with Tableau.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics or Computer Science (Recommended)
- CISA, MCSE, CAP, SAS (Preferred)
|Job Category||Data Scientist|
|Salary||$75,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year|
|Benefits||Paid time off, Health and Dental insurance, Retirement benefits, Flexible schedules|