Information Technology (IT) Consultant
Provide Information Technology (IT) Financial Management (FM) expertise to Public Sector Agencies. Fantastic work/life balance on long-term engagements, assisting Public Sector Agencies become audit ready, improve their internal control environment, and standardize business processes.
Join a growing, team-oriented firm, focused on both personal and professional growth- while delivering first-class services to our Government clients.
*Currently Remote Delivery
- IT Audit/IT Controls/FISCAM experience
- Government experience performing IT Financial Management functions
- Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR)
- Manager’s Internal Control Program (MICP)
- Internal control assessments
- Implementation of Corrective Action Plans (CAPs)
- Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- CISA, CDFM, CGFM, CIA, and/or CPA (Preferred)
|Job Category||IT Consultant|
|Salary||$95,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year|
|Benefits||Paid time off, Health and Dental insurance, Retirement benefits, Flexible schedules|