AAG is looking for a full time Data Scientist to support the development, testing, and deployment of analytical tools. The data scientist will collaborate with a diverse program team to provide expertise to Public Sector Agencies. Fantastic work/life balance on long-term engagements, assisting Public Sector Agencies become audit ready, improve their internal control environment, and standardize business processes.
Join a growing, team-oriented firm, focused on both personal and professional growth- while delivering first-class services to our Government clients.
- 2-7 years of experience working with US Government programs
- Experience with text mining and natural language processing
- Predictive Analytics experience
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, ggplot2, Shiny, etc.)
- R Studio, and/or Python experience
- Experience with supervised learning algorithms such as linear/logistic regression
- Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Degree in Business Analytics, Mathematics or Computer Science (Recommended)
- MCSE, CAP, SAS (Preferred)
|Job Category||Data Scientist|
|Salary||$75,000.00 to $135,000.00 /year|
|Benefits||Paid time off, Health and Dental insurance, Retirement benefits, Flexible schedules|